Having facial hair can often be irritating and embarrassing for most women. Find out methods on how to remove facial hair the natural way, Home remedy. Those extra hairs on your chin, along your jawline, above your lip or on your sideburns.
Getting rid of those hairs can be an extreme pain in the as and every time you think you’ve dealt with the hair, you discover another growing somewhere else.
Worse still, even after you get rid of the hairs, they just grow back–sometimes thicker, stronger and more visible!
Few Methods to Remove Facial Hair
Using Potatoes, Yellow Lentils, Lemon and Honey
- Take a bowl of peeled and crushed potatoes and extract juice.
- Soak a bowl of Yellow Lentils overnight and have it crushed.
- Mix them both and add 4 tbsp of lemon and 1 tbsp of honey and apply on face.
Papaya and Turmeric
- Use a spoon to scoop out a few chunks of raw papaya flesh.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric to the papaya.
- Massage gently on your face properly and leave it for 115 minutes and wash with warm water.
Egg, Sugar and Cornstarch
- Take the Egg white, 1 tablespoon of Regular table sugar and corn starch in a bowl and mix.
- Well until the paste is nice and smooth.
- Apply the paste to your face and wait for few minutes for it to dry. The paste will harden into a thick mask. Rip it off quickly so that the hair comes off and the skin is also not damaged.
- Chickpea flour, Milk, Turmeric powder and fresh Cream.
- Take a half bowl of Chickpea flour and add ½ cup of milk, 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of fresh cream.
- Mix them well and massage the face and leave it for half hour to dry well.
- Remove the dried paste by rubbing palm in the opposite direction to the hair growth.