Dark circles under the eyes are a common grievance of both men and women, although they can sometimes be seen in children too. As individuals age, the skin ends up more slender and collagen is lost, sometimes enhancing the appearance of blood vessels underneath the eyes and influencing the region to seem darker.
It is often claimed that dark circles are caused by tiredness or working too hard or even simply remaining up late. While this can bea valid enough reason, in all actuality your genes also play a colossal part here.
Let’s see some natural ways to eliminate these dark circles
Rose Water Remedy:
1. Soak 1 or 2 cotton pads in Rosewater for few minutes
2. Apply it gently over the dark circles
3. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your face
Do this twice a day continuously until the dark circle disappears.
Sweet Almond Oil:
1. Apply a little amount of almond oil on your dark circles and gently massage it into the skin.
2. Leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
Do this every night before going to sleep until the dark circles disappears.
Aloe Vera Gel:
1. Apply Aloe Vera gel and gently massage the area for few seconds.
2. Leave it for 10 – 15 minutes and then clean with a moist cotton pad
Do this twice a day. Once in the morning and once before going to bed at night
1. Cut the Cucumber in thin slices and keep them in refrigerator for half an hour
2. Place them on your eyes and make sure that the affected area is totally covered.
3. Leave them for 10 – 12 minutes and then wash your eyes with cold water
Do this twice a day for at least a week.