Stroke Warning Signs Often Occur Hours Or Days Before Attack

0
30
healthylifestyletrends

Stroke is one of the main causes of death in the United States and also causes severe lifelong disability. If you learn about the stroke warning signs that occur days before the attack, it will minimize the consequences of stroke deaths.

Ischemic strokes account for 80% of all strokes and are caused by blockage of a blood vessel supplying the brain. The remaining 20% of strokes are caused by a burst blood vessel.

Researchers say that most of the people suffering from Ischemic stroke suffer ‘ministroke’ known as TIA transient ischemic attacks, this stroke occurs within the preceding seven days. Ischemic strokes account for 80% of all strokes and are caused by blockage of a blood vessel supplying the brain. The remaining 20% of strokes are caused by a burst blood vessel. TIA produces symptoms similar to a normal stroke-like – numbness, tingling.

Ministroke only lasts less than five minutes and they don’t cause permanent injury to the brain. Aged people are at a higher risk because of this disease and this gets worse as you get older. So check out these stroke warning signs and symptoms of stroke which will be very useful.

Few Stroke Warning Signs to Help You

  • Face drooping- One side of the face will be numb or it droops. If the person smiles, the face will look uneven.
  • Arm weakness- One arm will feel numb or weak, if they lift their arm, one arm will drift downwards by itself.
  • Speech difficulty- The person will have trouble while speaking. It will be hard to understand the words, and they will have trouble even while saying simpler words.
  • Time to call the cops- If the symptoms increase and before causing something severe – Call an ambulance and get the person admitted.

Other Symptoms to Be Noted

  • Numbness or paralysis of any part of the body
  • Difficulty in Swallowing
  • Confusion or trouble in understanding
  • Trouble seeing in one eye, vision changes
  • Trouble walking
  • Sudden dizziness
  • Severe headache than usual

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here