This homemade antiseptic wash made with tamarind leaves has amazing medicinal uses. It can be used for cuts, wounds, allergies, skin infections, scrapes and is very effective in treating and healing wounds naturally. This antiseptic wash is made with tamarind leaves and neem leaves. Both neem and tamarind leaves have powerful antiseptic properties and together, they help in faster healing of the wounds. Fresh leaves can be stored in the refrigerator and can be used for a week.
To make this antiseptic wash, first collect fresh tamarind and neem leaves. Boil water in a wide pan and once the water comes to boil, add the leaves all at once. Let it boil till the leaves change color. The color of the water will also change to light green color, switch off. Cool and use it as an antiseptic wash, to wash the wounds. Try using it both morning and evening for best results.
Homemade antiseptic wash:
- Tamarind leaves – 150 gms
- Neem leaves – 150gms
- Water – 1 litre
How to make?
- Collect fresh leaves of both tamarind and neem leaves.
- Boil water in a wide pan. Once the water boils, add the leaves all at once.
- Boil until the leaves change color and the color of the water also changes to light green.
- Switch off and let it cool. Strain and use it as an antiseptic wash.
- Here we have used equal quantities of neem and tamarind leaves, if you like you increase the quantity of neem leaves.
- Try using it regularly both morning and evening, till the wounds heal.
- You can store the left over liquid in the refrigerator and use it for 2 to 3 washes.