Aloe Vera health benefits has been known and used for centuries for its medicinal and skin care properties. Aloe Vera are vital for the body’s growth process and to maintain certain body system.
Here are Few Aloe Vera Health Benefits
Aloe Vera contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, enzymes, amino acids, fatty acids, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids which has various medicinal benefits;
Here are Few Medicinal Benefits of Aloe Vera
- It helps in alleviating different types of burns and sunburns. Can prevent alleviate blisters, rashes and insect bites. Also diminishes bruising and reduces tissue damages from frostbites.
- Aloe Vera can replace your body lotions as a daily moisturizer for dry skin type. It helps in reducing wrinkles, stretch marks and also decreases pigmentation.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juices help in indigestion, constipation and bowel. It also helps in stomach ulcers, urinary tract infections and other prostate issues.
- Aloe Vera gel supports healthy teeth and also helps in strengthening gums when you have it orally or if you use it in toothpastes.
- It also helps in relieving from arthritis pain, lower blood sugar levels and cholesterol, etc. It has detoxifying properties.
- The Aloe Vera gel possesses some attributes which help in killing bacteria and in increasing blood vessel circulation.
- Aloe Vera gel is also a popular natural ingredient in body scrubs as make-up remover, mouthwash and deodorants.
- The latex from the Aloe Vera plant if taken orally helps in treating asthma, cold, epilepsy, menstrual bleeding, depression, diabetes, colitis, bursitis, glaucoma, hemorrhoids and osteoarthritis. Recommended not to take high doses of Aloe because the latex can affect our kidneys. Furthermore contain ingredients which can cause cancer.
Pregnant woman should avoid taking Aloe Vera internally as it contains anthraquinones, a strong purgative often used as laxative. External application of Aloe Vera gel though is not believed to be a cause of any concern.