A)Castor oil hair mask:
Coconut oil and castor oil are both carrier oils that you can mix with other essential oils. After adding the carrier oils, the essential oils become diluted and easier to apply on hair and skin. Both oils contain hair-nourishing ingredients that give you softer and smoother strands. Try this simple castor oil recipe and see the difference after just a few uses.
- ½ Castor Oil
- ½ Coconut Oil
Create this blend of hair mask by mixing the castor oil and coconut oil in a bowl.
- To use this mask, heat the oil mixture for 30 seconds. Do not expose to direct heat. Be careful not to let the mixture boil.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp by massaging gently. Comb through the strands to spread it evenly.
- Wrap hair with a shower cap and a towel for 3 hours. Let the recipe work its magic on your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly using lukewarm water. Use shampoo if necessary.
B)Conditioning hair mask:
Castor oil is one of the best all-natural hair conditioners you will ever use. This conditioning hair mask helps replenish the moisture on your scalp and tresses.
- 2 tbsp Castor Oil
- 1 tbsp Glycerin
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 beaten eggs
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and massage on dry hair.
- Make sure to cover your hair from roots to tips.
- Place a plastic wrap or shower cap on your tresses and then wrap a towel over it.
- Let the mixture sit for 2 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Use shampoo if necessary.